Place Category: Financial
Based in Cleveland, Ohio, McCarthy Burgess & Wolff (MB&W) was founded by two collection veterans with one important goal in mind: to provide a simple, stress-free experience for clients looking to improve portfolio liquidation. This is achieved through creative collection strategies, technology and execution in conjunction with a talented and dedicated staff.
MB&W has grown to be one of the largest collection agencies in the U.S., having collected more than ($1 Billion) for our clients over the last decade. Our drive and exceptional personnel, along with proven strategies and technologies, have increased portfolio liquidations and brought peace of mind to our clientele.
What Makes MB&W Unique?
- Customized collection strategies
- Services segmented by industry & by client
- ISO 27001 Certified
- SSAE 16 Certified
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Annual 3rd Party Testing
- Voice Analytics, Voice Inflection and Key Phraseology Recognition
- 100% Call Recording
- Portfolio Trend Analysis
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC)
- Dual methodology combines customer service and portfolio liquidation
- Ease of doing business
- Expertise, compliance, reputation
- Staffing excellence
- Technology innovation
- Real-time reporting
What Can be Conceived Can be Achieved.
Address: 26000 Cannon Rd.
United StatesPhone: 440-735-5100