Place Category: Non-profit & Civic Organizations
The object of the club is to stimulate community co-operation and serve in civic development as well as broaden home and family interests.
We hold an annual Fundraiser in November to help to support our scholarship and philanthropic programs.
Social Activities include:
- Golf League
- Bowling League
- Pinochle Groups
- On-the-town events
- and MORE
Our membership consists of ladies residing in many of our neighboring communities including Strongsville, Berea, Olmsted Falls, Parma, Parma Hts., N. Royalton, Broadview Heights, Sagamore Hills, Brunswick, Medina, Hinckley and Independence.
Our members have and continue to:
- Volunteer at Southwest General Hospital since 1954
- Sponsor and assist with the Adaptive Swim Program through the Community Center since 1954
- Award Scholarships to MH senior girls since 1962
- Initiated a Philanthropic Program to help local community service non-profit organizations
- Financially support charitable women’s groups and civic organizations
- Sponsor and support community organizations including the MH Food Pantry
- Sponsor a girls’ softball league during the summer months and girls’ basketball team in the winter.
Meetings are held at the Middleburg Heights Community Center, 16600 Bagley Road, at 6:00pm (unless otherwise noted) on the first Thursday of each month from September to June.
There are no meetings in January, July, August or November.