From the Desk of Economic Development Charles Bichara
We are encouraging restaurants in Middleburg Heights to agree to be CLEAN COMMITTED following the recommended safe practices, developed in partnership with our region’s healthcare experts at Cleveland Clinic, The MetroHealth System, University Hospitals and the Cuyahoga County Board of Health. There are currently more than 100 restaurants in Cuyahoga County that have agreed to be CLEAN COMMITTED.
To agree to be CLEAN COMMITTED and obtain their complimentary Business Kit, restaurants can visit: https://www.thisiscleveland.com/clean-committed/business . Restaurants will need their State of Ohio Food Service Operations license number or State of Ohio Retail Food Establishment license number to complete the form to redeem their kit. If restaurants have questions, they can email firstname.lastname@example.org . Each participating restaurant will receive a complimentary CLEAN COMMITTED Business Kit, which includes:
- CLEAN COMMITTED window cling to hang on the front door of their business
- CLEAN COMMITTED poster to display in their business
- 50 CLEAN Kits to distribute to their patrons, which include individually sealed packages containing three PURELL SINGLES® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Packets, a paper mask and recommended practices to follow when out in the community
- Access to downloadable CLEAN COMMITTED print materials to display in their businesses
- Listing on Destination Cleveland’s CLEAN COMMITTED businesses directory
- Access to Destination Cleveland’s CLEAN COMMITTED E-Commerce Site to purchase clean & safe products, including CLEAN COMMITTED Business Kits
Thank you for your support in moving our region forward from this public health and economic crisis. When customers see our businesses and communities are CLEAN COMMITTED, they’ll know we’re working together to do our part.